If you want to share your calendar with other Office 365 users in your organisation, follow these steps.
1. Sign in to office.com
2. Open the Calendar web app.
If you don't see this once you're logged in, try finding it through the grid icon in the top left corner:
3. Click on "Share" in the toolbar near the top of the page.
4. Enter the email address of the party(s) you want to share the calendar with, and choose the level of access you want to give them.
5. Once you've added all the party(s) and set the desired permissions, click on send at the top left of the sharing pane on the right.
6. You're done!
View a Shared Calendar
In Outlook Web
1. Go to office.com and sign in.
2. Open the Calendar app.
3. Click on “Add Calendar” in the toolbar.
4. Choose “From Directory”.
5. Type the name of the person who’s calendar you wish to add (make sure the account it finds ends with “@meerkatworks.co.uk”).
6. Click Add.
7. It should appear in the left under “Your Calendars” (even though it’s theirs!).
Outlook 2016 for Mac/Windows
1. Open Outlook.
2. Go to the Calendar view (Calendar icon near the bottom left).
3. Click on “Open Shared Calendar” in the toolbar.
4. Type the name of the person who’s calendar you wish to add (make sure the account it finds ends with “@meerkatworks.co.uk”).
5. Click Open.
6. It should appear in the left under “Shared Calendars”.
Need More Help?
For more information on sharing calendars on Office 365, take a look at the following links:
If you need any additional support, please get in touch with the Invona Help Team (clients can find out how to get help here...).