Please note that this document is also maintained at https://doc.invona.com/2516609/docs/2232653.
- Call +44 1273 033220, and
- If there is no immediate answer, follow the steps below for Urgent / High Priority.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Book an appointment using invona.com/bookings, and
- If you don't receive a response in good time, follow the Urgent / High Priority steps.
When you need support, please follow the steps in this document in order for us to help you.
We prioritise support to customers who pay for regular support, but will do our best to make sure everyone is well looked after.
Please note that we may not be able to meet our customer's expectations or Service Level Agreements (SLAs) in place unless these steps are followed.
Please follow the steps appropriate to the priority of the issue you're raising with our help team. We may prioritise or de-prioritise issues if appropriate.
Steps for Urgent / High Priority Issues
For mission critical issues or those causing significant impact for a number of people, please get in touch as follows:
- Call +44 1273 033220 (leave a voicemail if no-one answers);
- Email email@example.com;
- Call Daniel's mobile (and text if I don't answer):
- Daniel's mobile: +44 7795 380166;
- If you can't reach anyone and need support, please try the following as a last resort:
Referrals to Other Providers
The option for support by a third party provider in the event that our team are unavailable can be arranged on a contract by contract basis. The billing details may vary, and the rates that the third party provider charge may differ from our own. Unless agreed otherwise, products and services would be billable in addition to our usual contracts. Please get in touch with us if you'd like to find out more by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.