Our Payment Terms & Conditions apply to any purchases.
Our Refunds Policy applies to products and services purchased from Invona.
Flex Support Units
Flex Support Units (units) can be purchased on demand.
Where services are purchased monthly from Invona, changes may be made at any time but not in retrospect (unless agreed with Invona on a case by case basis). However, if any used services are not yet paid for, we reserve the right to bill for work carried out.
30-Days Unlimited Support
Where a quote explicitly includes our 30-Days Unlimited Support, we will cover the work agreed to by acceptance of this quote (and any changes agreed with Invona as part of this work) in keeping with the terms and conditions in the bullet list directly below. These terms and conditions apply exclusively to our "30-Days Unlimited Support" offering.
- Unlimited means that there is no cap on the support time.
- Your 30-days of support begins at the end of the agreed work scheduled.
- If there is a need for support after the 30-days we may, where reasonable and at our discretion, still provide support with no additional charges.
- Support will be provided remotely where possible, and site visits will be be subject to availability.
- Expenses are chargeable, such as for site visits (which would be agreed with the customer in advance).
- Nothing beyond the work quoted for and completed will be covered.
For our Retainers, the following terms and conditions apply:
- Where SLAs (Service Level Agreements) are agreed, they apply as outlined at invona.com/legal/sla
- Support requests must be made using the procedures outlined at invona.com/support/how-to-get-help
- Time is charged at our usual rates (see invona.com/pricing).
- The retainer fee will cover the same amount toward the charges for the corresponding period. If the charges for time used do not exceed the retainer fee, no amount will be charged in addition to the retainer. For example, if you pay £25 for a 1 day retainer and use 1 hour of support @ £75, the charge in addition to the retainer will be £50 (i.e., there is effectively no charge for the retainer where the value of the time exceeds the cost of the retainer). However, if you do not use any time, the retainer fee remains payable as we will have had to ensure our availability in case it was required for you.
- Retainer fees are non-refundable, unless the retainer agreement is cancelled before the start of the corresponding period.
Invona Approved Items refers to things that Invona has completed the set up for, or other things that Invona have approved and agreed to cover within the scope of a service agreement.
Standard IT Service Agreement
The conditions under this heading apply to our Standard IT Service Agreements (for users, servers or devices). In order to achieve a cost effective solution while maintaining excellent levels of service, the cloud backup storage allocation per user is estimated at 250GB (including historical data). If a user exceeds this amount, we may need to charge for additional storage, or the user may need to reduce the amount of data they need to keep backed up.